Heavy Duty 4 Wheel Garden Trolley
- Brand: Selections
- Product Code: GF3028
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64cm x 140cm x 65cm
- Availability: In Stock
Standard UK Delivery - (2 - 5 Working Days): £4.99
We offer Same Day Dispatch on all orders placed prior to 12:00 noon * (Please see below for exceptions to this rule)
Express UK Delivery - (Next Working Day): £6.99
Your order must be placed before 12:00 noon to qualify for Express UK Delivery. If your order is placed after this time, it will be dispatched the next working day. If your order is placed after 12:00pm on a Friday or at any time on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be shipped on the following Monday. The exception to this is Bank Holidays, when the order will be dispatched on the next working day, usually a Tuesday.
Please note that Express UK Delivery is not available for the following areas and post codes:
The Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland, AB31 - AB38, AB40 - AB56, IV1 - 28, IV30 - 32, IV36 - 40, IV52 - 54, IV63, KW1 - 14, PA21 - PA38, PH4 - PH41, PH49 - PH50, IV41 - IV49, IV51, 55, 56, KA27 & 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44 and ZE.
Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Standard UK Delivery - (2 - 5 Working Days): £20.00
Express UK Delivery - (2 Working Days) : £30.00
Collect in Person (Monday to Friday 09:00am - 4:30pm) : Free
By prior arrangement, orders can be collected by customers from our warehouse in Dorset, 9:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the exception of Bank Holidays. When placing your order, please include the date and approximate time you would like to collect your order, or call our Customer Service Team on 01258 837 970 so we may ensure that your purchase is ready for you.
Europe (Including Republic of Ireland) / Rest of the World
Unfortunately, at this time we do not deliver outside of the UK.
- Please note that only Monday to Friday are classed as working days.
- Depending on the weight and delivery requirements or your order, the parcel will be dispatched via one of the following couriers; Royal Mail, DPD, UKMail, Yodel, Parcelforce, DX or TNT.
- Same Day Dispatch - there are some exceptions to this rule; for some larger, heavier items (please see product descriptions for details) and some peak periods such as Christmas and Easter when couriers are exceptionally busy.
- If you need your purchase to arrive on or before a specific date, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01258 837 970 to ensure that this is possible.
- Before you finalise and submit your order, please ensure the delivery address is correct, including the postcode.
- All orders will be dispatched to the address provided to complete your order. If you would like your goods to be sent to a different delivery address, please provide the details at time of ordering. We process and dispatch orders very quickly, so we may not be able to amend your delivery address at a later time and an additional charge may have to be added if your order needs to be re-directed.
- All orders that are sent via courier will be marked ‘Leave in safe place and card if out’. If there is a specific place you would like the courier to leave a parcel if you are not in when they call, please provide clear instructions with your order.
- Once an item has been left in the designated safe location, we cannot be held responsible for the parcel after this. Please note that Garden Selections cannot be held responsible for failure in delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to vehicle breakdown, incorrect address details being provided, major roadworks or road closures and force majeure.
- Once an item has been signed for, it is accepted that the order has been received in a good condition, especially with items of furniture. Please therefore check all items carefully before signing for your parcel.
- If you contact us to say that you have not received your order, we will require you to sign a non receipt form before we can re-send your order. This may be sent via email or by the post and must be received back within 7 days.
The mesh cage is a clever design as instead of being a complete block of heavy metal, the mesh supports in a similar fashion by distributing the load evenly, yet weighing a fraction of the amount. The trolley steers by its front two wheels connected to the handle by an axle; this little system makes steering the trolley easy as it can be.
The sides are designed to load and unload your items with the greatest of ease, the drop down sides allow for you to start stacking the trolley without having to lift up and over. You may simply lower a side and place the load directly into the cage.
Having 4 collapsible sides allows this versatility, though they will be completely secure thanks to the hinges on each of the sides, meaning your containers, pots and refuse will stay upright.
If there's a large landscaping event ahead, then the trolley with its large capacity will come into its own as the removable folding sides provide for an oversized cargo. Festivals, small trips, gardening, restocking in large quantities or could even be used to carry household shopping. What adventure you go on with your trolley is completely down to you!
The dimensions of this products are as follows:
- Internal dimensions
- 119 centimeters inner length
- 58 centimeters inner width
- 30 centimeters depth
- Overall dimensions
- 140 centimeters length
- 64 centimeters width
- 65 centimeters high
- Pneumatic wheel 30cm dia with bearings
- 250kg load capacity
* This product arrives flat-packed and requires home assembly
* Pneumatic wheel 30cm dia with bearings
* All steel construction
* Four hinged drop sides
* Turntable steering
* 250kg load capacity