Solar Powered Ultrasonic Cat Repeller (Batteries Included)
- Brand: Selections
- Product Code: GFA805
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7cm x 9cm x 13cm
- Availability: In Stock
Standard UK Delivery - (2 - 5 Working Days): £4.99
We offer Same Day Dispatch on all orders placed prior to 12:00 noon * (Please see below for exceptions to this rule)
Express UK Delivery - (Next Working Day): £6.99
Your order must be placed before 12:00 noon to qualify for Express UK Delivery. If your order is placed after this time, it will be dispatched the next working day. If your order is placed after 12:00pm on a Friday or at any time on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be shipped on the following Monday. The exception to this is Bank Holidays, when the order will be dispatched on the next working day, usually a Tuesday.
Please note that Express UK Delivery is not available for the following areas and post codes:
The Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland, AB31 - AB38, AB40 - AB56, IV1 - 28, IV30 - 32, IV36 - 40, IV52 - 54, IV63, KW1 - 14, PA21 - PA38, PH4 - PH41, PH49 - PH50, IV41 - IV49, IV51, 55, 56, KA27 & 28, KW15 - 17, PA20, PA41 - 49, PA60 - 78, PH42 - 44 and ZE.
Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Standard UK Delivery - (2 - 5 Working Days): £20.00
Express UK Delivery - (2 Working Days) : £30.00
Collect in Person (Monday to Friday 09:00am - 4:30pm) : Free
By prior arrangement, orders can be collected by customers from our warehouse in Dorset, 9:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the exception of Bank Holidays. When placing your order, please include the date and approximate time you would like to collect your order, or call our Customer Service Team on 01258 837 970 so we may ensure that your purchase is ready for you.
Europe (Including Republic of Ireland) / Rest of the World
Unfortunately, at this time we do not deliver outside of the UK.
- Please note that only Monday to Friday are classed as working days.
- Depending on the weight and delivery requirements or your order, the parcel will be dispatched via one of the following couriers; Royal Mail, DPD, UKMail, Yodel, Parcelforce, DX or TNT.
- Same Day Dispatch - there are some exceptions to this rule; for some larger, heavier items (please see product descriptions for details) and some peak periods such as Christmas and Easter when couriers are exceptionally busy.
- If you need your purchase to arrive on or before a specific date, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01258 837 970 to ensure that this is possible.
- Before you finalise and submit your order, please ensure the delivery address is correct, including the postcode.
- All orders will be dispatched to the address provided to complete your order. If you would like your goods to be sent to a different delivery address, please provide the details at time of ordering. We process and dispatch orders very quickly, so we may not be able to amend your delivery address at a later time and an additional charge may have to be added if your order needs to be re-directed.
- All orders that are sent via courier will be marked ‘Leave in safe place and card if out’. If there is a specific place you would like the courier to leave a parcel if you are not in when they call, please provide clear instructions with your order.
- Once an item has been left in the designated safe location, we cannot be held responsible for the parcel after this. Please note that Garden Selections cannot be held responsible for failure in delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to vehicle breakdown, incorrect address details being provided, major roadworks or road closures and force majeure.
- Once an item has been signed for, it is accepted that the order has been received in a good condition, especially with items of furniture. Please therefore check all items carefully before signing for your parcel.
- If you contact us to say that you have not received your order, we will require you to sign a non receipt form before we can re-send your order. This may be sent via email or by the post and must be received back within 7 days.
Cats coming into a garden can become a real nuisance and it's worrying to see favourite song birds being stalked, not to mention fouling on the lawn and territory marking. So how do you get rid of next doors precious pet without causing offense?
Help is at hand with the Selections Solar Powered, Battery Operated Ultrasonic Cat Repeller. This effective repeller features a PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor) that detects the animal's movements and activates an Ultrasonic blast that scares the cats, dogs, foxes and rodents off. Inaudible to most humans and harmless to wildlife, the blast is unpleasant enough to keep cats out of a 6-7m, 22 ft radius area for up to 2,000 activations per charged battery life (the actual time this lasts will vary but if there are 10 activations per day this would last 200 days).
The Selections Ultrasonic Cat Repeller has a PIR sensitivity adjuster and a frequency adjuster so it can be aimed at different sizes of animal.
If cats are used to fouling in an area, the repeller may take up to 2 weeks to take affect. The unit is fully waterproof and can be left out in all weather conditions. It can also be mounted on a spike or hung from a wall.
Output Frequency adjustments:
(from the small dots on the left to the larger dots on the right)
0 - OFF
1 - Mice & Rodents
2 - Foxes & Large Dogs
3 - Small dogs, cats and birds
4 - strong flashing
5 - All Functions turned on
Please note that on lower frequencies, the ultrasonic blast is just about audible to humans.
* Protected area radius 6-7m (22foot)
* Solar panels charge up re-chargeable batteries (included)
* USB connection charges batteries if boost required during winter
* Flashing light to indicate charge needed
* Infrared sensing angle: 80 degrees
* Measures 12.5cm x 8.5cm x 6.5cm
* Batteries 3 x AA (included)
* Fully charged battery life 2000 activations
* Sensor 'warm up' 60 seconds
* Blue LED activation light
* Blast duration - 3 seconds
* Output frequency 10-50KHZ
Tags: cat repeller