Wooden Garden Arch with Curved Top (Tan)
- Brand: Selections
- Product Code: GFH798
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40cm x 115cm x 215cm
- Availability: In Stock
This Wooden Arch is elegant and yet strong enough to support the most abundant of climbing plants such as honeysuckle, clematis or rambling roses. These arches will also create a stunning effect if intertwined with more than one plant variety and will fit in perfectly whether used to separate different garden areas or as a frame for a walk through.
They have trellis sides topped by a smoothly curved arch and the four sturdy feet can be sunk into earth, a concrete trench or used with metal ground spikes (available separately).
* We recommend a Philips screwdriver & spanner for assembly
* Treated with a Tan coloured preservative
* Sturdy wooden construction
* Creates a stunning feature
* Measures 215cm tall by 115cm by 40cm deep
Please note: when assembling, please drill pilot holes for the screws attaching the metal braces to the side panels, as the screws can shear if this is not done